Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have dark brown eyes and tan/olive skin. What eye makeup should i wear, color shadow??

You'd look good in the neutrals - tans or browns even the smoky eye look at videojug.com, or match it up to your clothes you're wearing - the top you have on needs to match the color tone (hue) of what you're make up is- Start there.I have dark brown eyes and tan/olive skin. What eye makeup should i wear, color shadow??
hi, i have dark brown eyes too and my skin isn't dark but it's not totally white either and i think green- though you may think eww- really looks good-besides me thinking it looks good on myself all the info in magazines i've read say that a light green really brings out dark colored eyes.I have dark brown eyes and tan/olive skin. What eye makeup should i wear, color shadow??
Try a Golden bronze eye shadow!!
you should deff try green n a little golden shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan