Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you fancy blue eye shadow?

*Author's Note* - question is irrelevant.





';Finding My Soul is Your...'; - a black cat





Dance with me beyond our fear,


into the sky, over flame.


You're the one I hold so dear,


past reality, past shame.





They say we're not meant to be,


don't let fall a bitter tear,


this damned love will set us free.


Though our touch is tremulous,


dance with me beyond our fear.





Take my hand, I swear we'll fly,


dance with me beyond our fear.


Please don't question, don't ask why,


I am stronger when you're near.Do you fancy blue eye shadow?
';Finding My Soul is Your... (Other Half)?';


Shall we dance into eternity, my love?


Where no one is there, but us?


As I also hold you close as I can keep you.





They might say we're not meant to be, but what do they know of us?


Of what we have been through so far, or what we will continue to go through?


No tears shall fall, except for tears of joy.


Yes, our love will will set us free, one day.


Our touch may be tremulous, but it is new and welcoming all the same. I could think of anywhere I'd rather be, but dancing in your arms, in your warm embrace.





As I have your hand and you have my heart I believe you when you say we'll fly.


I will never question this or ask why. But I too am stronger with you.


I could never imagined that someone could intrigue my heart so.








Do you fancy blue eye shadow?
That is quite a beautiful black cat. I can relate this to my husband and I very much. We were very young when we fell in love and faced the doubts and criticism of our families. Eights years later (four of them married), we are still quite a team :)





I really like the last stanza...don't question what the future holds, lets just live right here in this lovely moment and face the doubts of others hand in hand. Beautiful writing, Eva!
I love this! I know I can relate in 2 ways:


1st marriage- They were right


2nd marriage- Forever





I don't wear makeup much, the toilets don't care what I look like.
Super. I love it. Especially the ending - 'I am stronger when you're near'. Beautiful.
I want my money back. I was all set to give you a glib answer about blue eye shadow. Trickery, wiccan trickery!





I accept your apology because this I enjoyed.
Sheryl wears the blue. It looks funny on me.
My most favorite line of all is the final line. It's deep and meaningful.
';Hi!';,


That is a wonderful poem.








WELL DONE!


Cheers : )
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan