Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eye shadow & liner colors for brown eyes -?

Hi everyone!





I have found myself in a beauty rut.





I have brown eyes and blonde hair, here is a pic:





http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w304/鈥?/a>





I have been using the typical neutrals forever. I here people say that blue or green look good on brown eyes but I still want to look natural you know? I don't want people to see my eyeshadow and eyeliner coming before they see me.





I'm not 21 anymore so I have to look a little more polished.





Please help! Any and all advise is appreciated greatly.





Thanks a million!





RebekahEye shadow %26amp; liner colors for brown eyes -?
I have brown eyes and I've been using neutral shadows with a dark purple or dark blue eyeliner...most people that see it will think it's black, but it gives your eyes that extra pop.





Hope that helps!Eye shadow %26amp; liner colors for brown eyes -?
I have to say, I love your hair!


Blonde hair %26amp; brown eyes works out really well together because the colors that compliment brown eyes, also compliment blonde hair. I also have brown eyes, and here are some tips.





- To make brown eyes pop, I have found the best eyeshadow colors are golds, bronze %26amp; coppers, very dark browns (like chocolate browns), plum %26amp; deep purples, and rose tones. My favorite eyeshadow palette that I have found that really makes my eyes stand out is Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad in Copper Spice - it has one gold shade, a copper shade, a bronze-like shade, then a deep plum.





- For eyeliner colors, I have found that very dark browns look best. Black can be too harsh, and light - medium browns don't do much. My favorite dark brown eyeliner is Covergirl Perfect Point Plus in Espresso. Gold liner also compliments, along with plum colors.





- Blue %26amp; greens can be tricky for brown eyes - I find that whenever I buy one to play up my eyes, it's hard to get that perfect color. I have found that most blues don't do much, but deep greens with a hint of shimmer look nice. I really like Max Factor's colors.


:)
u take to some adviced of doctor n than i will adviced of ur hair n brown eyes brown eyes i think most like it to me n than ur hair brown so u should take some colour black ya i think as ur like
Blonde hair allows for you to get a little playful with colors... so go ahead and do it! Neutrals are always a good choice because they don't make you look too ';made up';, but if you are really hoping for a little pop of color, it's pretty easy. During the winter, altering neutrals a little bit by putting rose tones in can balance the creamy complection that usually comes with cooler weather while adding a sophisticated amount of color. During the summer months, adding a pop of emerald or royal blue to the creases of your lids can add some interest to your eyes. Or, for a fun night out, you can use colored liner.





Almay makes a really great kit for brown eyes that includes some rose tones. They also suggest an eye liner.


http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>





For the summer months, I'd turn to Avon. They have really playful, fun, and inexpensive pallettes.


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>





Remember when applying... use color sparsely. If you spread blue eyeshadow all over your lids, you'll look like a clown. A little in the corner creases will do the trick. Also, adding a little color on your bottom lids can bring interest and make your eyes really pop!





Hope this helps!
There's nothing wrong of a neutral look make up. Haven't you noticed most hollywood celebrities, they mostly have neutral make up look like halley berry and j.lo!





try to click this website and see the model: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/bronzerock鈥?/a>
a light shimmery purle eyeshadow over your lids, with BLACK eyeliner on the inner of your upper and lower lid. also put the liner on the outer of your upper lid. Also green, blue, and brown look really, really good with brown eyes!! Usually not the darker colors but the pastals. Then over the top off your eye you would want to put a light shimmery neutral color. It will make your eyes pop. I have brown eyes so i am always expermenting. and i am always getting compliments on my eyes. Also with all of the shadows i always use black eye liner. and um when you use the shimmery neutral color to do the top, take a little of it on a brush and dab the inner corners of your eyes.
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan