Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have blue-green eyes with a little brown so i am wondering what me perfect eye shadow shade is?

what a lovely eye color! don't be afraid to experiment with different eye colors.I think that a turquois-y color would look great.I have blue-green eyes with a little brown so i am wondering what me perfect eye shadow shade is?
earth tones would look good.I have blue-green eyes with a little brown so i am wondering what me perfect eye shadow shade is?
purple and pink will make your eyes look more blue/green. usually to make your eyes stand out, use the opposite color on the color wheel. For brown, plums and pinks. So with the color combo you have, I'd say pinks and purples with dark plum for eye liner. For drama, add a little aqua or yellow to it.
Experiment a little; Go to a department store, and visit some of the makeup counters. Those ladies are usually hard up to help someone like you out (not that they know best always, but you can try different things).





Hehe, I'm a guy, why am I answering this! :)





EDIT: P.S. Doesn't it also depend on what you are wearing, like what color top? I dunno.
With that color you can do a lot of different things. Try browns, green and blues of course, but also try purples as well. For more help go to this link http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a> The model has eyes that could be similar to what you're describing. Next to her picture are six different color combinations that will work well with those eyes. Hope this helps! =)
Greens and browns would look great on you
For Blue Eyes - Brown, deep blue, and light blue





For Green Eyes - Dark green, light green, and medium lavender





For Hazel Eyes - Sort of a gray-brown, light brown, and pinky-lavender





For Brown Eyes - Brown, light brown, and lavender





I am a huge fan of the new Almay Intense i-Color Powder Shadow . It has 3 shadows in a kit that corresponds to your eye color. Your best bet for under $6.00 found at CVS or Walgreens
Depends on what color you are wearing. Green when wearing green, light brown or dark pink with blues, wearing brown - pull the color with a brown shadow. Always a light color on top - pale pink looks good with your color eyes.
maybe three shadows at once...a brownish closest to your lashes then a light color mauve and then a lighter color pink shade blend together.
Try an aqua-green mix if you can. Or, you can try an orange-brown to draw out your eye-brown, and add a little bit of mystery to yourself.


Purple would be good too.
light browns or a aqua colour you will look so hot trust me
i have the same color, and i use brown tones, try to stay away from dark colors though, or youll look emo (unless thats what u want)
It also depend on your skin tone and color. For example I have green eyes but fair skin so I dont like the way green shadow looks on me I like the way brown does. If you have dark skin I think green or blue would bring out the color in your eyes and look really pretty. If you have fair skin I dont think those colors look good, I would go with natural colors or blend the blue or green colors with a little brown to tone them down to a color that will enhance and complement you too
you can pretty much pull off anything when you know how to do your makeup well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan