Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Of These Is Closest To Being A Nuetral Color?[I want colored eye shadow, yet not too fake looking]?

Pink


Grey


Silver


Black


Plum


Copper red


Dark Brass








I want to make my aqua green eyes to 'pop!' and nude colors DO NOT do the trick. I don't want my eyeshadow to be TOO dramatic, but i don't want to have to use browns or nudes.





Thank you.








*ALSO* My skin is a medium-light shade. Not a tropical tan, but not pale either.Which Of These Is Closest To Being A Nuetral Color?[I want colored eye shadow, yet not too fake looking]?
The neutral ones are grey, black, copper red and dark brass. Do NOT wear black eyeshadow though. I would recommend the copper red for your eye color.Which Of These Is Closest To Being A Nuetral Color?[I want colored eye shadow, yet not too fake looking]?
a mix of grey and silver with dark eyeliner would look really pretty on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan