Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help! My eye shadow hurting my eye! what should i do! Its burning!?

Rinse your eyes thoroughly with water and then put a cool cloth on them for comfortable to the aggitation. You may need to contact the Dr. if it continues any longer.Help! My eye shadow hurting my eye! what should i do! Its burning!?
Odd question. If you are serious, just get a clean washcloth, rinse in warm water, add a small amount of any soap and wash your face. Done. Make up in your eyes can be rinsed out of the eyes with luke warm water. Eye shadow doesn't usually burn, but then again it is meant to be worn ON the eye not in IN the eye. Good luck.Help! My eye shadow hurting my eye! what should i do! Its burning!?
don't wear it. DUH. and get it OUT of your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan