Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats The Sexiest Eye Shadow Colour?

I like wearing black or dark grey xxWhats The Sexiest Eye Shadow Colour?
I wear a dark gray, almost black, by Victoria Secret as my base color, right above my eye lid, and then highlight my eyes with a pink chiffon, that appears to be white when you have it on. I also go over the base color, which lightens it a bit. It gives a very dramatic, mysterious look to my eyes and brings them out quite well compared to other colors.Whats The Sexiest Eye Shadow Colour?
smokey
It's not the colour of the shadow that's sexy - it's your eye and the way you wear your makup.
purple, pink, brown, and silver! you can but them on ebay and craigslist and amazon .com!
I have to say a charcoal grayish black on the lid, and whiteish gray on the brow bone to the crease. To define your eyes, use black eyeliner all the way around your eyes
First of all , I'm Jose's daughter , i'm only , like , 11 yeears old and I think the sexiest one would be light red , may add some dark red lips and mascara ?
The sexiest colour? Hmm.. I think a dark purple. Not on the full lid. Just near the lash line. And, taking an angle brush, you use a slightly lighter purple and, take the brush, then go up. Not all the way up! It's hard to explain. But, it's soo sexy... Especially with green eyes.


But, the sexiest effect on eyes, is the smoky eye. In my opinion..


鈾en

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan