Thursday, December 3, 2009

What two eye shadows look nice together?

I really like to Use two different colored eye shadows on my eyes. I was wondering what was the best way to do this and also, what colors would look nice together. My hair is a dyed red and my eyes are blue, So any suggestions?And thank you so very much.What two eye shadows look nice together?
i would stay with greens. almay has great eyeshadows that go togethr and even have them lined up and categorized by eyecolor. look in ur local drug store chain.


ssWhat two eye shadows look nice together?
a nice color would be silver and purple, those will be hot when pixed together and with black eyeliner on ur blue beauties they will pop !
My hair is dyed red also and I have blue eyes, I wear light brown and dark brown shadow
I have blue eyes and usually do dark brown then light brown on top of my eye liner with a light silver over it to blend it all together!
try to mix some kinda brown-gold..and in the corners of eyes put silver-whit..not to much only for shine...
well, i'd vote for brown along your lash line, and a light blue on the outer corner of your eyes to accent the brown :]
My hair is burgendy and I have blue eyes too. Cover Girl has some GREAT compacts that come in colors of 4.. And they come in all different colors..this way it gives you something to play with.. I usually use browns and pinks on my eyes.. and I always get compliments on them too.. here is how I usually do them..


apply black liner to top and bottom of eye... then use Dark brown over the black liner and bottom of lid.. then apply the light pink over the middle part of your eye.. Last apply the very light creme color just under your brow.. and Finally add your mascara!! The browns and pinks really pop out the blue in your eyes!!
pink/blue


blue/green


black/gold
hav a mixture of white and light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan