Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of eye shadow....?

What colors of eye shadow goes best with brown eyes and light skin I would also like to know what color of eyeliner goes best with my eye colorWhat color of eye shadow....?
I think dark brown or black eyeliner is a must no matter what color the eyes are just cuz it makes ur eyes pop, lol. But if you have brown eyes I would say a beige or golden color eye shadow for your eyes.What color of eye shadow....?
I have brown eyes and I like :





Blue and golds/browns - best, they make my eyes just POP. I really like golds at the moment.





Purples and pinks - not so much ... looks like I have a bruise or pink eye - not cute!





Greens - look best when you do a smokey eye with darker greens











As far as eyeliner goes ... I dont wear eyeliner


Try using the darkest shade you use on your lids as a liner


Use a thin brush and smudge it along the lower last line
I have the same problem. I usually just use a velvet or midnight black eye liner...but the cool thing about brown eyes is you can just wear what ever color and it will look great..and you can match it to your outfits. On the eye shadow part i would say you can go a bit darker then your skin tone with that but don't go to much lighter unless its on ur brow line.I usually go skin tone on the lid, darker in the crease, light under the brow line and a smoky, darker color on the edge and or corner of your eye.
ok for brown eyes and light skin...what color hair do you have?


light-


you should go with pale pinks and not a lot..simple would be best


dark-


natural colors, like browns, and tans
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan