Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colors in this M.A.C eye shadow would look good on me?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT154%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=363





this is my pic


http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s352/Justme25_bucket/?action=view%26amp;current=summer079.jpgWhat colors in this M.A.C eye shadow would look good on me?
Ooo you're skin tone is lovely!


:-) I agree with above, try strong colors, never go for pinks/red/orange or anything like that..


I think a deep green or even aqua would look amazing, or even purple :) I don't think blue as much, i think the goldy area would be quite cool aswell, if you found the right gold, not a light one, but a deep real gold would go really good with you're skin tone!


Hope i helped :-D xWhat colors in this M.A.C eye shadow would look good on me?
I love your skin-tone.


Colors that go along with you would be,Red,Blue ( No dark,DARK shades)


Just something to stand out.





:D
Retrospeck Beached blonde (Lustre)


definately your shade.


as a profesional make up artist with the exact same colour eyes as you i should know.
beauty marked. row 11 color 11.





beautiful purple color that will make your eyes stand out. it also matches your skin.
Try one of the dark purples or greens. Brown, green, and purple would look very nice with your skin tone.
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan