Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am ver tanned and i want my dark brown eyes to pop! what color of eye shadow and things work??

Okay.. i am going to an outdoor conceret with well pretty much my boyfriend.. and of coarse i want to look really cute! how do i make my dark brown eyes pop??!I am ver tanned and i want my dark brown eyes to pop! what color of eye shadow and things work??
Try a green or blue eyeliner, with shadow to match. Either would be a great contrast with your brown eyes. Have fun at the concert! :-)I am ver tanned and i want my dark brown eyes to pop! what color of eye shadow and things work??
my girlfriend has dark brown eyes and she wears like a light pink eyeshadow. She matches it with the color of her lipstick and it looks really good. Dont over-do the eyeshadow though, I think she also may wear a purple eyeshadow sometimes. I dunno, she changes it a lot based on her hair, where she's going etc. If ur going with purple dont match the lipstick though, that'd look weird. Either way she always looks good in pink...


Alright never mind my girlfriend says she does NOT match lipstick and eyeshadow, she told me to warn u not to do that.





Here's a picture of a friend, she has green eyes not brown, but if u like her look take notes. she wears a lotta makeup but shes beautiful.





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>
Pink eyeshadow and eggplant or plum liner.


Brown shadow with gold liner will also look good with tanned skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan