Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the right eye-shadow color for brown eyes (dark brown hair)?

Brown eyes and hair.....you can pretty much get away with any color eyeshadow EXCEPT BLUE!!!!!!!


It takes a fine skill for using blue eyeshadow without looking like a hooker from back in '74!!!lolWhat's the right eye-shadow color for brown eyes (dark brown hair)?
Coming from a professional makeup artist, I would recommend that you try very neutral tones such as amber (goldish bronze), soft pinks (like rose), and a nice brown liner for daywear. With daywear you always want to look like you are not made up. It is important that you look fresh and revived. Use the liner to create a very thin line that will alllow your eyes to pop and soften your shadow. I would also recommend a very soft pink cheek with a neutral gloss. (The gloss should be close to your lip color with a bit of a shimmer.) You don't want to overdo the gloss. It will look trashy and ';bubble-gum'; like.





For evening I would go with a darker brown or a deep plum in the crease of the eye for a more dramatic look. This will make your eyes look a bit more sultry and sexy. Combine this look with a chocolate liner.





I personally love to play with lip color and make my lips shine no matter what lip color I use. My biggest suggestion is to try different things. You will know when something is right for you. The right makeup depends on so many different factors such as your hairstyle, your skin tone, hair color, and even your outfit. You do not want to match every outfit with lip and/or eye color but you definetely want to be mindful of what shades your are using depending on your outfit.





For example, when I wear earth tones I tend use the same scheme with my makeup. Today, I am wearing all black with a very nice pair of black and silver chandelier earrings. I chose to go with a semi-smokey charcoal eye color and a light plum cheek with gloss.





If you have any additional questions please feel free to e-mail me at rhonislove@yahoo.com.What's the right eye-shadow color for brown eyes (dark brown hair)?
USE GOLDISH COLOR W/ SMOKY BROWN!!!!


TRUST ME I WATCH A LOT OF MAKEOVER SHOWS!!
That really depends on your skin tone. If you're fair skinned to light olive, you might want to try lighter colors, like light pinks and light purples and such, if you're darker toned, such as olive skinned to brown, earth tones would be better, such as your browns and such.
Gold, bronze, or copper would look outstanding! It will bring out the hazel in your eyes :)
It really depends on your skin tone. Try not to match your eyeshadow with your clothes and stay away from dark colors. You can try shimmery colors. They draw attention to your eyes and you may not even need to do your whole face up. If you try a neutral color eyeshadow with a dark brown or black mascara that will draw attention to your eyes. Most importantly do what you feel comfortable with. Me I use minimal make-up and it works. Sometimes less is more.
The usual: black


To get more formal: brown's a good option - it smooths our face


Or if you want to get spicy! why don't you try Green. I know it sound weird, but give it a try.


Light green for day, and very deep or electric for the night
I have the same hair and eyes I where Pink Garden Duo Tulip/Rose from avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan