Thursday, December 10, 2009

Were can i buy metallic eye shadow to brighten up my eyes after putting on regular eye shadow??

**really looking for liquid metallic eye shadow!!





thnksss for reading and answering:)Were can i buy metallic eye shadow to brighten up my eyes after putting on regular eye shadow??
i just saw some today at Ulta! they also have metallic pencils.








http://www.ultacoupons.com/store/


go there to find a location near you.Were can i buy metallic eye shadow to brighten up my eyes after putting on regular eye shadow??
Brand: Urban Decay at Ulta or Sephora- Great metallic eye shadows!!!!!!!
I SAW SOME AT CLAIRES/.


AND IT WAS ONLY 99 CENTS
Any drug store...
OMG! check out my website





www.youravon.com/jasminegolden





We have all kind of matellic colors... shop by brochure!!!! register with my website and I will get you a free shipping code...
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan