Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye shadows go well with brown skin?

um im thinking of starting to wear eye shadow and i want to know what colors go well with me?i have brown skin and brown eyes and so what are some good colors for me?What color eye shadows go well with brown skin?
I have dark brown eyes and really tan skin, especially in the summer.


I use blues/purples/golds.


They bring out my eyes and make them pop, kind of lighten them too.


Which I like since they're so dark.


I also use brown mascara instead of black.


Black makes them look darker.


Light bronze/brownish colors look good.


And I have this light pink/silver color that looks good as well.


good luck.What color eye shadows go well with brown skin?
Pretty much anything that is not pale. Strong shades look great. I love gold particle shimmer colours. Compliments your skin well.





Go to videojug for all sorts of demos.


Look up cosmetic companies for ideas.





Here is a good one - especially using multiple shades, really effective.


http://www.barrym.com/barry-m-the-look/e鈥?/a>
For Summer 09' don't be afraid to go for brights!!! Go for warm tones like golds, corals and greens...aquas are great on brown skin too. With brown skin, you really can't go wrong but I would recommend staying away from ashy looking colors like grays and anything thats too close to your own nature skin tone. Products from MAC and Natura work amazing on brown complexions.
Iam also browned skin %26amp; I like using a light brown shimmer eyeshdow or a shimmery gold. I always go to this store called ULTA to get my makeup %26amp; eyeshadow.
A shimmery gold will be your best bet. This looks wonderful on darker skin. Also if you want to aim for something more colourful then a deep blue/purple will go nicely.





You can usually find some good make up tutorials on youtube, so it's worth a look around.
I'm a brown girl, and I wear all colors of the rainbow virtually.





I'm an advocate for ';all colors can work for all skintones.. with some applied in moderation';





but here are some colors that can work best.





Emerald green





Dark Blue





Burnt Orange





Black





Bronze





Gunmetal (Dark Silver)
1) Olive Green


2) Red Clay


3) Golden Brown


4) Buff


5) Peach


6) Gold


7) Teal Blue


8) Copper


9) Hot Chocolate





Colors that won't go so well: pink.
bronzes, blues, natural glimmery types.
ppl with darker skin can pull off nearly any colour from brights to neutrals so just choose one to go with ur outfit :)
I like the neutral %26amp; earthy tones.
golds, greens and shimmery/creams :)
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan