Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need help picking eye shadow colors for a red prom dress?

i think i want to do a brownish nuetral colors or a silverish smoky color! what do u thinK? im kinda leaning twards the brown because i cant see myself looking good with silverish smoky eyes! and if i did brown meutral maybe add a touch of pink? i have dark brown eyes and brown hair and my dress is red! tell me ur opinion or any other options i should choose! thank youuI need help picking eye shadow colors for a red prom dress?
A shimmery brown is the way to go.. I have one from Origins. Brown always looks great with red.I need help picking eye shadow colors for a red prom dress?
clinique makes an eye shadow called sunshine, and its just a netural shimmer, its so pretty and it goes with anything. red is a bold color by itself, so i'd go easy on eye make up. hope you have a good time!
Do a smokey gray. It looks good on everyone. Just don't overdue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan