Monday, November 30, 2009

Best eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow?

My mascara's all right, it's loreal, but my eye liner and eye shadow suck. What kind of make up do you think is best?Best eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow?
NYC and AVONBest eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow?
Liner, Annabelle Kohl, awsomest and smoothest I've ever had.





Mascara, I find Maybelline or Rimmel alright.





Shadow: I've found this one called Love but I'm not sure it's sold everywhere.
Annabelle cosmetics are what i use, they are amazing! Their eyelines and shadows, pigments and lipsticks are really good! as for mascara i use Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara it works well.
ok...Lancome has amazing mascara! Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil and Chanel eye pencil are also amazing. And Urban Decay's eyeshadow's are awesome!=]
try some of these. my favorite makeup products are Artistry. it was one of the top five internet sales in 6 years straight





http://mzhou2.qbeautyzone.com/Products/T鈥?/a>
Clinique has the best eyeline ever there is absolutely nothing better. It is a little pricey though but it is definantly worth it.
Clinique has wonderful shadows and liners. Go to a local departmentstore counter and talk to them.
MAX factor black mascara





super thin eyeliner from Avon





I love the HIP eyeshadow but have not tried.
Mac fluidline eyeliner is the best. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
MAC or AVEDA are the best
NYC define a lash.
either New York City or AVON thats all I use
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan