Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye shadow?

i have frecals and blue eyes whats a good eye shadow coler for me?Eye shadow?
Well, I have frekles and green eyes (close). I use my eye shadows depending on what I am wearing.





If I'm wearing white or black I wear natural shades...Crystalline and Hazel Nut http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/viewal鈥?/a>


with a white eyeliner and black mascara. The white eyeliner seems to really make my eyes stand out.





When I wear reds or pinks I use a pink/grey combo with a pink eyeliner and black mascara.





When I wear blues and purples: Clinque's Midnight Star combo with white eyeliner and black mascara





I'm fair skinned, brown hair and lots of freckles. Hope this helpsEye shadow?
if i was u i would wear a greenis color to make them darker but if u want a bright blue color i would wear a mixture of blu gold and brown that is wat the almay eye intenser does and it works really well so maybe u should wear that
Try darker colours cos it would make your eyes more sexy.
Try neutral colors hun. Natural looks best. Try warm reds, browns, and golds. Good luck!
brown or green! it will make your eys stand out. Or even a sparkly pink if don't like those.
maybe try light colors......like pink
maybe try a gold shimmer or a deep brown.something dark since your eyes are blue!
well, golds and browns/natural shades are universally flattering. also, purple looks good with blue eyes.
GO 4 A NATURAL LOOK USED DA COMBATION OF BROWN BEIGE AND USE EYE LINER OR IF U WANT U EYES TO POP U CAN GET A SMOKEY LOOK. AND YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE FRECALS SO YOUR SKIN IS PALE AND YOU HAVE RED HAIR YOU SHOULD USE A NICE BRONZE AND THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LOOK HOT.
light rose pink: to bring out the sparkle in your eyes





my friend has blue eyes too and so she wears a light rose pink and it looks so beautiful!!
Try brown shadow.
use a green coz if u hav frekles n strawberry o red coloured hair it wi stand ou!! also dnt over do it on da eyeliner u cud probs get away wit da innocent luk if u put on freen it wud make ur eyes stnd ou more


and use plenty of mascara
It would depnd on what look/mood you were going for.
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan