Monday, November 30, 2009

If i wear black eye shadow and have black nails and wear a black p!atd jacket am i emo?

everyone at my school always say ! AHH ur turning gothic emo punk and all this other crap and i am just like no i am still the same me!!If i wear black eye shadow and have black nails and wear a black p!atd jacket am i emo?
I think that you are who you say you are, I hate labels like that. What you wear, listen to, do with your spare time is your own choice. As long as you aren't doing it because of other people and you are doing it just because it is what you want, then who cares what everyone else says.If i wear black eye shadow and have black nails and wear a black p!atd jacket am i emo?
Ignore them, they're just being imature. Oh how I don't miss high school. Why does everything/everyone have to labeled?
no!!!! Ur more of a Gothic, or rocker.
IDK.....i think its not the clothes, its the personality that makes you emo,
No, you aren't. People who say that should be ignored.





I started wearing Adios and Quiksilver and stuff, and people started asking me if i was goonna be one of those emo skater freaks who wears tight pants and stuff like that. They also called me a poser and asked me if I really skate for a while. Just ignore it and say no, that's what I do.
if they cant accept you, its their loss. no matter what you wear, you'll still be you, and they need to realize that. its not like being gothic is a bad thing, its good that you have a sense of nonconformity! (not being like everyone else!)
you may not feel emo, but first impressions are formed very quickly, and all black tends to be a negative thing. When I was a little tween and first started wearing makeup I got carried away and put a more and more on everyday without noticing, until one day someone asked me if I was into the whole avril lavigne thing and I was mortified. There are other alternatives to black that done have such an extreme effect, but if it's what you like it's what you like!
Honestly, from the way you sound.. I would put you in the ';goth'; or ';punk/emo'; catagory.
.if youre saying youre not, then you not! seems simple to me!
I guess so. . .
more like goth, if you act emo yeah you'd be emo
honestly...who cares? maybe you just like black eye shadow %26amp; nails %26amp; clothes...it's just a preference it doesn't change who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan