Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have dark brown (black) big round eyes but want to make them pop what eye shadow colors should i use?

I have dark brown hair and white/beige skin also how much eye liner should i useI have dark brown (black) big round eyes but want to make them pop what eye shadow colors should i use?
a lotI have dark brown (black) big round eyes but want to make them pop what eye shadow colors should i use?
alot. i have brown eyes and it looks good on me......
deep purple and gold black eyeliner on top lid only
i have dark brown eyes as well, and i love how shades of green look on me. i outline my eyes with black liquid liner on top and on the bottom and then just put the eyeshadow on top.
Instead of black or brown eyeliner, I would try a navy blue to make your eyes pop. It is a little hint of unexpected color, and the blue will make the whites of your eyes look whiter.
Well I have dark brown eyes as you can see in my avatar, so I've always worn brown eyeliner! Even though its the same color as my eyes, it really make them pop and change into almost a hazel color so I suggest brown! I apply just enough so will show, don't pile it on it never pretty
Black and A LOT!
Id say go for blue eye shadow... not a tacky dime store blue but a nice navy could look sophisticated. I have blue eyes and brown eye shadows make them pop, so im guessing blue eye shadows would make brown eyes pop; its because brown and blue are opposite colors.





And if your eyes are already big and dark, you probably dont even need eyeliner to make them bigger or darker. Im sure some mascara on the tops of your eyelashes and maybe a tiny bit on the bottom would make a nice day look. That way you can save the eyeliner for a night look. But even then I would avoid putting too much on the bottom lash line--chunky bottom eyeliner just shouts tacky





good luck=]
I have dark brown eyes too. In my experience, warm greens (think olive and khaki green), purple, gold, copper, and bronze works very well. Both as eyeshadow colors and eyeliners. And you can't go wrong with shades of brown ranging from beige to tan to dark chocolate brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan