Monday, November 30, 2009

I have green eyes. what color eye shadow would be best for enhancement?

Try this: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p鈥?/a> Made for green eyes.


It's about $10.00 but it worth it since there tons of different shades that are blendable.I have green eyes. what color eye shadow would be best for enhancement?
Your complexion is important to consider also. I have freckles, green eyes, red hair, fair complexion and have good results during daytime with shades of green shadow (dark and light green), or brown shadow and cream colored highlighter.I have green eyes. what color eye shadow would be best for enhancement?
i'm thinking brownish goldish shades
i would say, green. but not dark at all. but like a light green.





also i love it when people with green eyes wear gold eye shadow.
I like red or purple for my eyes which are blue and green(depending on the color of my shirt.)
they say green usually but i have green eyes and let me tell u eye makeup is my specialty. i usually stick with brown tones, sorta like how carmen electra does her eyemakeup most of the time. they really pop out then. its all about using different shades in the right places and a lil liner. red tones bring out the green more too. stay away from blue tones, unless ur just trying to be bold. but honestly u can do a lot with just a lil brown or black liner and some good mascara. just play around with different colors one day and see what u like the best. have fun!
Plums and warm purples will bring out the green. Also gold or copper will.
i love gold or copper with black eyeline on my green eyes.
gold, or some kind of green, I'd say that gold is the best choice though.
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan