Monday, November 30, 2009

They say you shouldnt match your eye shadow with what your wearing...?

then when can i wear green, blue, pink, etc eye shadow?They say you shouldnt match your eye shadow with what your wearing...?
I tend to wear colorful eyeshadow when I'm wearing really neutral clothes like beige, black, white, brown, etc. And if my clothes are really colorful, that's when I use neutral colors in my makeup.





Having said that, I think makeup should be fun. I say if the mood hits you, then match the eyes to the clothes. If it works, it works and if it doesn't, wipe it off and use another color. :o)They say you shouldnt match your eye shadow with what your wearing...?
Eye makeup should bring out your eyes - enhance them. It should compliment their shape and colour and not look garish. Matching any type of make to the colours you are wearing is an old fashioned idea. Be very wary of pink and white eyeshadow. Pink looks hideous in photos.
there should be no rules of what colors you should wear or not, you should use any colors you like. just remember it's all in the way you apply the makeup
I think you should wear eyeshadows that look good with your skin and eye color. Just like the colors of clothes you wear. Some people don't look good in bright red but they look good in dark red. I think the same applies to make-up. It should be the shade of pink or blue. Don't eliminate the color all together.
bs at my school that is what everyone does. Do what you want. I think that you should match your eyeliner with what you are wearing!
ya i heard that too from America's next top model....but what i think is do what you want and what you feel looks best on u...plus makeup should be fun.RULES ARE BORING!=]
who says that? i do that all the time! it looks cute when everything coordinates, i totally rock my sea foam eyeshadow with my sea foam polo and my nails match, who really cares%26gt;? you should ALWAYS do whatever you want to do and not care what ';they'; say because ';they'; talk alot.

















hope this helps you out!
really eyeshadow color doesn't depend on your clothing but your complexion. like how a person with blue eyes shouldn't use green eye shadow. brown eyes is a no go with blue.


good combos: (eye color + eye shadow)


green + pink


green + purple


brown + purple*


brown + red*


blue + blue


blue + light browns


grey can work with almost anything


my faves*





but not everybody is the same you have to mix and match and find whatever to truly know what works for you
i always match my eyeshadow with me clothes its called colour co=ordination and its trendy,ignore what you hear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan