Monday, November 30, 2009

Summer foundation and eye shadow? Please help!?

I need to find a new foundation for the summer because I get really tan and my winter foundation will be too pale. I would like something light, but gets really good coverage. And I don't want to spend too much so are there any good drug store brands?





Also I have a quick question about eye shadow... What is the best color for light blue eyes and dark brown hair?





Thanks so much!Summer foundation and eye shadow? Please help!?
Hey Grey's girl :)


I would really recommend Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation, i got it last week and its great!


It stays on in the sun and it has lots of different shades for you to try. right now its around 拢6/$10 or something like that





As for the eyeshadow, i think that light summery blues and pearly whites would be great for blue eyes and brown hair as it will really make the blue in your eyes stand out


Try watching some of the eyeshadow tutorials on youtube from the make up Guru's.


good luck!Summer foundation and eye shadow? Please help!?
For foundation try the dream liquid mouse by maybelline - great coverage and has tons of colors. Plus pretty cheap. Gives you a airbrush finish , look great.


For eyeshawdow I would go with a natural gold tone with shimmer for a natural look , then if you want to go out ad a choc. brown shimmer to eye crease.
www.makeupgeek.com is a great website to follow tutorials that teach you hands on how to create pretty eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan