Saturday, November 28, 2009

A good cream eye shadow that shines and stays on?

mine is always gone by the end of the day.....A good cream eye shadow that shines and stays on?
MAC Paints are the best cream shadow money can buy. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows are good as well and available at the drugstore.A good cream eye shadow that shines and stays on?
one thing that i found that's helpful is liquid foundation! Take a dime sized amount %26amp; put in on your eyelid and then apply your makeup [it acts more as a base], i found it to stay on all day!





I'm a huge fan of M.A.C. so I use these two [not at the same time]





MAC Select Cover-up [small tube]


MAC Paints in ';Base Lights';





It doesn't necessarily have to be them, but those are the ones I use.





If you do happen to go to MAC, they give you a consulation and give you your correct color
Dream matte mousse eyeshadow, it also comes in blush and foundation
Clinique has a really good cream eyeshadow that stays on perfectly all day! I put some in the corners of my eyes for extra shimmer and shine. Sometimes you need to wear an eyeshadow base with different types of cream eye shadows to make them stay on alot longer (many brands sell them). Good luck!
I recommend a mary kay eye cream base. You can smooth this on above your eyes, apply any brand of powder makeup-I recommend cover girl in shades of brown, gold, and white-and it will stay on all day. Good luck
mabyelline
I use this awsome stuff, its by covergirl, its a powder eyeshadow in a little case, its a light cream color and it has some sparkles in it that last all day! I like mixing it with different eyshadows to add a different touch every now and then!
EyeSlicks by CoverGirl. They call it a ';jel'; and it's in like a giant stick.
The best eye shadow cream is Christian Dior, especially for the summer. It's pricy, but worth it if you want it to last. I use for special occasions or if I know I'll be somewhere that I would need all day and night.
from experience with cream eyeshadows it seems like they all tend to fade or end up looking really heavy in the crease between your eyelid and brow area...I like to buy a cream that helps all different kind of eye makeup stay on...it has a name but I am not quite sure what it is called, and its specific purpose is to allow you to have your eyeshadow on all day with no drips and it helps it spread evenly over the entire area...it is sold at almost all makeup counters just pick your fave brand...The best thing is that you are not just limited to certain colors of shadow because you can use powder based in any brand and it still looks shimmey without looking greasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan