Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye-shadows are good with hazel green eyes?

I have blonde hair and hazel green eyes.. what color eye-shadows look best?What color eye-shadows are good with hazel green eyes?
I have red hair and hazel eyes, so I think I can speak pretty confidently from experience. :)





Earth tones and neutral tones always look fabulous with hazel eyes. red-toned browns, bronzy golden shades, taupes, cranberry shades, and greens all look really lovely on hazel eyes.





Purples actually look really nice too. They bring out the green.





Hazel is a warmer color, so to accent that, it's usually wise to stick with warmer hues. I personally stay away from pink, blue, gray, and black, but gray and black tend to wash me out, because I'm quite pale. So if you can pull those off without looking like a Queen of the Undead, more power to ya.





If you're interested in finding actual looks that go along with these colors, head over to youtube and search for tutorials with the shades you want to use (ex: ';neutral tutorial'; ';brown smokey eye tutorial'; ';soft brown tutorial';)





Hope this helps!What color eye-shadows are good with hazel green eyes?
For those of us with this eye color we can go several ways it depends on what color we want to show up the most. Browns bring out the brownish colors and greens bring out the greenish colors. Burgundy and pinks also bring out how hazel your eyes are. Try them and see which color you like the best with your own color of hazel. Olive green makes my eyes look greener.
I have the same and green always looks best on me. But you might find it better to go with a brown shade if you want to go nutral
neutral or maybe sounds like that would go well. You said your eyes were green somewhat. I bet you'll be really gorgeous with such eyes.
pink shades, purple shades, browns, golds...
the best colors are violets,plums, golds.
I think gold would look nice :)
wow i can tell your probably vary Pretty... try blue! or green...! oxoxox. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan