Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is your Fav eye shadow?

well mine will prob be a bright blue





but i like experimenting and not having the same make-up look everydayWhat is your Fav eye shadow?
a trio eyeshadow palette called ';dolly mixture'; from collection 2000, really nice, colors are light purple, pink and white, all sparkly and shimmery. the palette has been discontinued, can't get it in shops anymore but they are for sale on ebay, if your interested, this palette is also cheap and cheerful.What is your Fav eye shadow?
I'm with you on that, it is so much more interesting and makes people notice more to wear different make up and not the same old same old every day!


I do really like metallic or shimmery ones though, gold and greyish tones are a favourite. MAC has lots of great colours and there are also a few lancome ones I really like.
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad, Green with Envy


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>
Greyish blue, really light.





People tell me I look like I'm wearing that color when I'm not wearing any, so it looks almost natural on me.





I didn't even know that you could look like you were wearing eyeshadow without wearing any, lmao.
I like bright blue also, and light purple.


I wear sparkly black eyeshadow a lot.


Medusa's Circle has the prettiest blue eyeshadow and stays all day :]
Any eyeshadow from MAC is fabulous. I love ricepaper, carbon, and this gold color one. you should check it out. maccosmetics.com
Dark purple typically. It compliments my eye color and makes my eyes look really big.
Marigold yellow....
a light blue/ purple combo when i wanna go all out.


im working on a dark blue/ golden yellow look next.
my shimmery black and grayish eye shadow........sexy!!!
i like to put black liquid eyeliner on the top of my eye lid then put black eyeshadow
brown with shimmer
  • skin rashes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan