Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good eye shadow for less than $10?

High-intensity.


Besides HIP :]What's a good eye shadow for less than $10?
NYX single eyeshadow is great they come in a bazillion shades, ok well maybe not that many but there's a lot. You can order them at cherryculture.com or nyxcosmetics.com. I think they're a little cheaper at cherryculture, $2.80 and $5 on nyxcosmetics. Anything from NYX should be good they also have trios, etc.What's a good eye shadow for less than $10?
They have a ton of stuff on CherryCulture.com. Most of them are regular eyeshadow pigments... but they are the cool colors similar to what H.I.P carries, most being well below $10. Besides H.I.P (which I like..) and less than $10....I'm not sure.
I've never been into spending big buck for cosmetics. I have found that the Revlon Color Stay make-up, including the eyeshadows, stay on for hours without looking like it's been on for hours and I want to say the cost is roughly around $9.
I love the eye color shades from kms mineral essentials. They are eye pigments so the color is much more intense and you use less of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan