Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eye shadow color help?

I have decided that my future prom dress is going to be dark blue. I do not know what color of eye shadow I should wear. My eyes are dark brown, my hair is the darkest brown and my skin is golden. Any help please?Eye shadow color help?
I would go with a smoky eye look because you don't want to be too matchy matchy and go with a light blue shadow or especially not one that matches your dress exactly





Something like this would look beautiful in my opinion:





http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100鈥?/a>





or even





http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100鈥?/a>








or if you want to go with something more natural this would look really pretty





http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa100鈥?/a>Eye shadow color help?
Use a shimmer bronze or brown color with a hint of black eyeshadow in the crease of your eye. Wear red lipstick or a bronze shimmer lipstick...black eyliner top of eyes, mascera (of course) and blush....Have fun...prom is a blast!!!!!!
It really depends on the ';look'; that you are looking to get for the prom. If you want something dramatic, you might want the same color blue to match your dress for the lid and then smokey gray for the crease and a shiney highlighter. IF you want a less dramatic eye look, then stick to the brown family to go with your eyes and hair, and maybe to jazz it up a tad put on some fake lashes that have less lashes than those huge thick ones.....I think they are more star-looking like.....^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ similar to that. It really just depends on the ';look'; you want. At your age, there are many magazines for teens that go waaaaay into make-up and the different looks. Glamour is always a good one to go buy for any age.....teen to us old grandmas.....but we like to look nice too.....even at 54! (stop laughing).
Just classic black
use a light shadow with maybe some soft glitter highlights for the upper lid, just under brow. On you lower lid - I would suggest a taupe/brown - again with glittery highlights. I found some wonderful eye shadow from Bare Esentials that sort of shimmers and goes from taupe to blue depending on the lighting -- its called peacock blue.
Line your eyes with navy blu eye liner, i have brown eyes too and I think navy blue liner brings out the brown in our eyes. Use silver eyeshadow or grey. maybe even light bue. I think that would be very flattering. for your lips and cheeks just some cheek and lip tint like Benetint or the body shop. Make sure to have healthy looking clean skin and apply some bronzer to highlight your golden skin!
I have brown eyes too. I wear shades of green and shades of purple when I want a pop of color.
Lavender looks good with brown eyes, with light taupe and medium brown if you want to do any conturing. Dunno about with the blue dress though.
here's a professional opinion about matching eye shadow color with your look. Works on me ';]]


http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id1.html
Light blue! Defintally! It'll pop out against your skin tone and dress and makes your eyes look incredible. Try Maybelline Loose Powder Eyeshadow in Trendy Blue. It'll be perfect for you!
deep truth from mac but on your Crease use a black =]
i would use a copper shimmer color on your eyes or a chocolate smokey eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan