Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you like the eyes shadow that has to use it with the eyes shadow's primer?

I really don't like the eyes shadows which they have to be cooperate with the eyes primer, it means u have to buy thing more than eyes shadow and waste more money also, dose that means the eyes shadows couldn't do their good job on your eyes without the eyes' primer?Do you like the eyes shadow that has to use it with the eyes shadow's primer?
I have to use a primer on my lids before shadow. My lids get oily during the day and my shadow-no matter what brand- creases or dissappears without it. I also noticed that most shadows look more even and pigmented with the primer underneath. I definitely reccommend Urban Decay's Primer Potion! Do you like the eyes shadow that has to use it with the eyes shadow's primer?
i agree! i think they can do fine on your eyes with just the shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan