Monday, November 30, 2009

I have brown hair and blue eyes wat color eye shadow should i wear n should i wear eyeliner on top or bottom?

I personally think eyeliner on the bottom isn鈥檛 a good look. But that鈥檚 just me... It definitely makes eyes look smaller too. Anyway just play around a little, see what looks best on you. I usually wear black liner on top, and just a tiny on the outer bottom corners (that sounds awful lol but I鈥檓 not good at explaining it). Make sure you blend it, and add a eyeshadow that complements your eyes. I think the key is just messing around with it. find what looks best on YOU, because as we all know the same things don't look good on everyone.


I'd also say get your makeup done and ask for suggestions from your makeup artist if you have the money.I have brown hair and blue eyes wat color eye shadow should i wear n should i wear eyeliner on top or bottom?
Woahh me2!!! Hey did you know its rare to have blue eyes and brown hair??


But anyway...


Im 14 and i put a little thin black pencil eyeliner on the bottom and barley any on top. ( I have small eyes, yours might be different). I use pinks, light browns, and tans. I heard they bring the color outta your eyes...





Hope i helped:PI have brown hair and blue eyes wat color eye shadow should i wear n should i wear eyeliner on top or bottom?
you should wear neutral tones eyeshadow. and find a liner that is neutral as well. lining the bottom is mostly done for evening events. you don't need a lot on the bottom to make a statement.
make sure you dont have my blues eys...ok..so..and mix...brown..and gray
I think you should wear it on the top .
I use Mary Kay. The colors I use are hazelnut, vintage gold and moonstone. They really pop the blue out in my eyes. For eyeliner, I use the vintage gold in a line above and below my lashes, lightly smudge with the brush. If I want extra, I put a line of black in the inside of my lid. Before Mary Kay, I used black or blue eyeliner above and below my lashes, but it isn't necessary with these colors. Check them out, it is great! I can't believe how much bluer my eyes look wearing it! Go to marykay.com and you can do a virtual make-over or clik to find your nearest consultant and actually put these colors on you and see for yourself! I think you would be pleased, I know I was.
Copper eyeshadows look good if you have brown hair and blue eyes. Eyeliner depends on the shape of your eyes, but eyeliner on the top is usually enough.
deppends on what color your wearing... and i put eyeline on bottom... thats just me.
i prefer neutrals-tans and browns or charcoals. liner on the bottom looks freaky to me. top only and mabye 1/3 of the way in on the bottom!
You should wear lavender or green ishadow. Wear your eye liner on the top and a little on the bottom.
it does depend what youre wearing. grey goes good with blue eyes tho. i like to put it on just the bottom
Try ALMAY's Bring Out The Blue line and wear eyeliner on both the top and bottom. On the bottom, start at the outer corner of your eye and stop where your bottom lashes end (approx. 3/4 of your bottom lid). Thanks for asking, and I hope this helps!
light blue eye shawdo and light blue eyeliner that will look cute i mean it has to match ur blue eyes duh
i have brown hair. i always wear the eyeshadow to match what im wearin. no matter what color ur hair or eyes is u can put ur eyeliner wherever. i wear mine on the bottom.
Depending on your complexion, try a dark pink, brown, or gray. If you want smoky eyes go for gray and liquid eyeliner on top and bottom. I you want something light, go light brown or pink with a thin, light line of pencil eyeliner on top. Also, try using blue eyeliner to make the whites of your eyes pop out and contrast your irises or white eyeliner on the inside corner of your eye to make your eyes look like they are further apart, which is a desirable feature in many models and actresses. Always go to Sephora or a department store first to try on your look first.
i think you should wear black eyeliner on top and bottom only if you have big eyes. if you have small eyes only do top but a little thin line cuz if you do both it just makes them look smaller and about the eye shadow go with something light but not too light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan