Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do u match ur eyelinner and your eye shadow?

I match my eyeliner and my shhadow to my eyes.





For example: i use a brown eyeliner and a light purple eyeshadow because I want my eyes to look green.





If i was going to put makeup on you, i would use a dark brown eyeliner, and a gold, peach, or orange shadow because of your pretty blue eyes.





Hope this helped ashley,





your friend, Meaghan:]Do u match ur eyelinner and your eye shadow?
to a degree. You need to blend so however dark your shadow is use something darker for liner but not that much darker. like if you are using lavender and purple shadows you would need a darker purple liner. Brown you use darker brown charcoal gray or soft black. gray or black shadow you can use charcoal or blackDo u match ur eyelinner and your eye shadow?
sometimes but mostly not,





brown liner is brilliant for people with pretty blue eyes as its makes the bluer, for me i have brown eyes and a soft green or blue makes my eyes look brighter.
no because eyeliner is used to make your eyes stand out and the colour of your eyeshadow will either:


. make your eyes look smaller


. make your eyes look bigger


. make your eyes stand out


but it all depends on the look your going for
not normaly like i use a brown when i use light eyeshadow or black with darker or nights but not like green eyeshadow and green eyeliner (eww)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan