Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are there any neutral eye shadows that would make my blue eyes pop?

I don't want to wear crazy color eyeshadows to my work.Are there any neutral eye shadows that would make my blue eyes pop?
I find that darker colors contrast with lighter eyes, creating the ';popping'; effect. Try a smoky gray or brown.Are there any neutral eye shadows that would make my blue eyes pop?
bronze and gold and brown look good with blue.
anything with shimmer looks great! try just a very light tan color or even a white one.
Try using just one color from those eye color booster eyeshadow packs. (I'm not sure which brand it is...Loreal or Maybelline, you can get them at Target and Walmart.) My suggestion would be to use the lightest shade of brown available from one of those.





Otherwise you can use your own light brown shadow, and instead of just doing the upperlid, also put a thin line under a quarter (and on the outside) of your lowerlid.
I think bronze will work,or maybe silver.(:
a smokey charcoal
They have some great colors at mioneral girlz. I love Latte and pewter.
Actually - shades of brown will make your blue eyes pop because of the contrast.
Browns will make your eyes pop. You can get more tips at http://marykay.com/micheleleahjones
try a soft eye liner
Silver.I have blue eyes also,so I wear silver.It looks very elegant on blue eyed girls like me and you.=)





Hope Ya Use My Advice,


Ashelyn.
any shade of brown will bring out the blue in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan