Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye shadow should i use?

i have orban brownish gingery hair.


brown eyes


pale skin.





HELP. :DWhat eye shadow should i use?
I also have dark eyes, brown hair and pale skin. I usually rim the inside of my eyes with a brown or black eyeliner, this will intensify your eyes and will make them look very exotic. Then for eyeshadpw I usually use soft golds, shimmery browns, and even light purples to accent it. With pale skin just make sure you don't put to much eyeshadow on, a dab will do it, or else it looks over done. For everyday I usually use a dab of light browns, with a little of a light pale right under my brow, makes the arch of the eyebrows look bigger. Mascara is a must, I use extra long lash for evening and the regular for during the day.What eye shadow should i use?
I don't bother with mascara or eyeliner since they both make my eyes water...not to mention masacra can smear eyeglass lenses.





Color-wise you should use whatever eyeshadow clor you like. I like pinks, greens and blues for my eyes, but since I have brown eyes... . .
Well you don't want to do a dark shade because it may clash with your skin tone. So you want to go with a lighter shad like a light pink, light purple, light blue, or light brown.
pale neutral colours would look good for everyday use, like beiges, light browns, golds etc.


for a more highlighted look you can try brighter colours like bright green which i think would match the colouring you described
Soft/subtle green eyeshadow looks beautiful with your haircolour, and would also compliment your eyes.
As long as you don't go overboard. Seriously, a little bit looks feminine, but in my school there are lots of girls with too much eyeliner which just looks sluttish.
Green is a good colour. Try kyriandkimi eden green eyeshadow its really good.
Try an Olive Green eye shadow %26amp; use brown eyeliner on ur top lid only. Don't forget the mascara
rimmels gr8 :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan