Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Your fav MAC eye shadow (preferably fav pigment[s])?

which color is your fav and what is your skin tone like?


IF YOU CAN, what's a good color for light olivish light mediumish i have greenish veins if it helps? but if you can't im good with your skin tone and favYour fav MAC eye shadow (preferably fav pigment[s])?
i have very LIGHT skin and gree eyes.





my favorite eyeshadows are:





carbon


woodwinked


satin taupe


expensive pink


chrome yellow


humid


and Orange





favorite pigments are:


Silver Fog


Vanilla


and MelonYour fav MAC eye shadow (preferably fav pigment[s])?
I use the dark soul, the pink bronze and the violet. I have fair skin, I tan, so I am a little darker than when I bought the makeup, but it all still looks fine. I have dark eyes, so I like the play up the smokey eye look....that is why I like the dark soul color. It is great for nights out. I get the lighter colors to wear during the day, and to match certain outfits. MAC truly has the best collection for eyes.
amber lights, sable, and tempting
Ohh where do I even begin?! I love MAC shadows and pigments and I own mostly every pigment lol





My faves are.. (pigments)


-teal


-old gold


-vanilla


-melon





As for my favorite shadows... here's what you should have if ur just starting out


-texture


-sketch


-contrast


-carbon


-gorgeous gold


-stars %26amp; rockets


-amber lights


-sushi flower





good luck xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan