Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Smashbox eye shadow broke :( can I get a new 1 @ SEPHORA?

I dont have my repecit cause it was like a month ago when I go it and I I went to apply some and when I opened it went every where I wanna cry this was my fave mate intense blk eyeshadow Will Sephora give me store creidt to get another one? what Do I do :( it was 16 bucksSmashbox eye shadow broke :( can I get a new 1 @ SEPHORA?
The exact same thing happened to me with the same brand to and they let me return it no questions asked, hope this it help. I also suggest you buy another product from the store that way they know your a costumer they want to keep.Smashbox eye shadow broke :( can I get a new 1 @ SEPHORA?
You can call or email them. Let them know what happened. Usually cosmetics companies will reimburse you for it. Even if you don't have a receipt.


What you can do though, if they don't give you another one, is you can actually fix it.


There are a ton of tutorials on youtube that show you how to fix broken eyeshadows. Google it too.


Here is Koren. He is a very well known make up artist and shows how to fix broken shadows...


http://consumerist.com/consumer/girly/ho鈥?/a>
Go down there (Eyeshadow %26amp; receipt(attempt to find it!) in hand) and ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan