Monday, June 21, 2010

Which colour eye shadow do u like?

noneWhich colour eye shadow do u like?
Lilac, baby blue/pink, silver, peach work for me :) Report Abuse
Which colour eye shadow do u like?
Bronze with shimmery gold over it. I have green eyes and that makes them twinkle.
Black and red.
I don't know about eye shadow, but I like the red ring around my head when I get my mushroom sucked.
brownish bronze that shimmers not to dark!!!
browns and dark grays
pastels
lilac
a light brown with glitter
i like bronze, brown, and gold
A shimmery bronze color is always beautiful!
Hi!!


I use and like light color eye shadow
pinks and browns
Avon has a new line of products called bronze horizon. It has 4 different shades of bronze, gold, and copper. It already has a slight shimmer in it and it lasts forever.
I like light brown tones and light pinks
it depends on the company that made it.
I like mac eyeshadows. They stay on, never fade. color wise I go for neutrals,browns,shimmery type.


and for night time I use blk eyeliner
light brown.. with a light shimmer..





or green
white beige neutrals
I like the natural looking ones, almost sheer but I prefer them glittery. It also depends on the brand or company. The quality of all makeup is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan