Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye shadow color?

What color should I use if my eyes are blue, but sometime change to green/ greenish-blue? Also, when applying it, should I start dark at the bottom of my eyelids and lighter as I go up?Best eye shadow color?
Mid browns and taupes look smokin' hot on blue eyed girls.


Start with a dark beige over the eye socket, then blend a light brown around the outer corner of the eye and in the crease, and smudge a darker brown around the lash line.


Also, anything with a orange base like a shimmery apricot looks great too, because orange is an opposing colour to blue, making it stand out more.Best eye shadow color?
browns tans peaches soft blues
You don't necessarily need to use three different eyeshadow shades, Unless that is the look you are going for.


If you want my opinion, Brown, Dark Plum, Olive Green, Deep Green, Mellow Colors (like yellow, make sure it's like pastel or soft colors, nothing outrageous), And Dark Dark Vanilla's.


Lol i know long list right?


People are always like ';Omg! no eyeshadow's go with blue eyes!'; But it just is not true.


Hope we Helped


- The Glamour Girlz
use silver..
Use warm colors, like orangish pink, or a melon color. And start lighter inside then the darkest on the outside.
Try lighter colors.


Like light pink, peach, or light blue.





But don't wear it too bright of the color.
My eyes are the same color, only mostly they are green alot of the time. I wear brown on my actual eyelid and I make it darker in the outer edge of the crease, then I use some dark purple on top of that. Occasionally, I use green instead of purple. Then I use a shimmery nude/white eyeshadow (I like Victoria's Secret) on the top lightly for some shine, and then I also put the light shadow right under my eyebrow.
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan