Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have no clue on eye shadow help me!?

Hi,


Okay I have black, blue, and silver whiteish eye shadow but I have no clue on wearing eye shadow to make it look good on me can you help? The only make up I wear is eye liner that I barely started using 2 days agoI have no clue on eye shadow help me!?
First, you put the silverish whitish eye shadow on your entire eyelid from the lash line to the brow bone.





Then, you put the blue eye shadow on just the part of the eye lid that opens and closes.





Finally, you put the black eyeshadow in the crease of your eye lid which is the part that is tucked in. It is in-between your brow bone and the eyelid part that opens and closes.





Blend the black eyeshadow in your crease area very well. You can also use that black eyeshadow for under your eyes by applying it under your bottom eyelashes from the outer eye to the middle part.





This will give you the smokey sexy look for your eyes.I have no clue on eye shadow help me!?
ok well you want to put the deeper eye shadow on the lower part of upper eyelid to make your eyes look big and nice so for that, you could use the color blue-ish black. apply the blue after the black. Then you would want to apply a lighter color on the upper part of eyelid to make a softer texture for your eyes. for that, you can choose the silvery white, and there you go. you'll look absoultely adorable!
If ur blue eye shadow is light then wear it with the silver, if its dark, wear it with the blue :D


On the botton section of ur eyelid you have to but the darker colour and on the top the lighter colour and make it look like its going from blue to silver (or any other colours)
it's kinda hard to explain, but when using eye shadow, if it's a dark color, you want to put it on the outside of your eye.


here is a great website with diagrams on how to do different techniques:


http://www.wildaboutmakeup.com/apply-eye鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan