Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Need Eye Shadow Help?

As I've gotten older, my once prominent eyes are becoming more hooded. If I put a med/darker color on the hooded area to recede it, I look cheaply made up. I'm not sure how to apply eye shadow anymore. Any suggestions?I Need Eye Shadow Help?
first...stay away from frost/shimmer, it will only bring it out more. Apply one nude/nutral color all over the lid, then with one or teo shades darker, do the shaping,,from the corner to the center of the eye. If you try to put color on the lid, it will only draw attention...If you do a serch on applying eye shadow, you'll find a few places that adress your(our) problem...yes we are swimming in the same boat...I have found that I can not wear as much as I did 5 years ago... Besides you knw they say... Less is more...it really is.I Need Eye Shadow Help?
before you apply your eyeshadow, make sure that the eye liner on you top lid is as close as possible to the lash line. Also make sure that the eyeliner on your bottom line is not on the actual line under your eye but just under it. So don't pull the skin under your eye lid down when you apply it, instead, aim along your lash line. Also, to make your eyes look larger, you might want to make the line on the edges of your bottom Iash line darker. I would stay away from covering your entire eyelid in pastel colours such as baby blues, light greens and lilacs as they will make your eyes look smaller. Instead choose a darker colour ( sorbet colours are always good) for along the parts closest to your lash line, then use the same colour in a lighter shade and gradually make it lighter, as you move upwards towards your eye brows. Be sure to finish your look with at least two coats of mascara on your top and bottom lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan