Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye shadow question?

I have light blue eyes, with a little bit of yellow in them. Sometimes they look green. I was just wondering whats the best eyeshadow color for them? I also have darker red hair.Thanks!Eye shadow question?
I believe it's less about color and more about shade. I have green eyes and golden brown hair. I love different color eyeshadows but because my eyes are small I find that darker or deeper colors don't look well on me. So try different colors, in different shades, and different styles. You'll find that there are tons of colors in different brands that work for you. Try buying from a store like Victoria's Secret. They have a return policy that allows you to exchange or return for any reason so you can find the shade you truely like. So you don't have to worry about being stuck with a shade that you thought you liked in the store.Eye shadow question?
I believe the color for you since you have darker hair would be a light color maybe a carolina blue or light green it would bring out your eyes and your natural skin and hair tones
For everyday, I would use a medium to dark brown shadow. I have blue/green eyes and it really makes them stand out.
I would think greens and earthtones would play them up nicely
Smokey eyes......browns, greys, silvers,maybe even a nice pink
AUBURN!
hmm...I would say a light green or purple...or maybe even a greyish blue...
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
you really should use a kina light purple k
Brown on your crease on your eye lid, copper (shiny) on top of the brown, and light beige on top of your eyelid and just under your eyebrow.... I know a girl that has red hair and those colors on her eyes are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan