Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you like this Eye Shadow?

I find a deal for Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals Eye Shadow..


http://www.dealstudio.com/searchdeals.ph鈥?/a>


Do you think it is a good one to buy?


Which eye shadow do you usually use?Do you like this Eye Shadow?
Yep i like itDo you like this Eye Shadow?
i don't really do b.e. shadows because they don't have the staying power i like for my eye makeup to have. i rawk napoleon perdis and nars.
.
wth. i cant see anything
i like MAC eye shadow(www.maccosmetics.com). its about the same price as the bare escentuals one you found too. they have a huge array of colors. If you're worried about creasing or fading throughout the day, use the eye shadow primer first ( a good one is the urban decay eyeshadow primer potion). You can find it at Sephora.
I don't see any eye-shadow on the page......
You should get a darker one or a brighter one.
I love anything by Bare Essentials.





Its light and airy.





Go for it!
MAC ALL THE WAY!!!!





highly pigmented!!
Yes, I love using bare minerals.


I use that eye shadow.


Use it, its light and feels as if you have nothing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan