Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rimmel's Colour Mousse Eye Shadow?

I'm planning on buying this product tomorrow. Would anyone out there who's used it recommend me not to? How long does it stay on?


Thanks in advance! xRimmel's Colour Mousse Eye Shadow?
I love mine. On it's own it looks really nice but needs to be re-applied of wear a base underneath. It's also a good eyeshadow base if you want to make the colour pop. It doesn't last 8hours like the packaging says though.


I recommend it because it is good for the price you pay :-)


xx xxRimmel's Colour Mousse Eye Shadow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhZPrW5nQw





This girl completly reviews it, its a good review, and she even talks about some of the people who don't like it, but mostly they were complaning about it burning, but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't reccommend it, if you don't go for it! Personally I love the Mousse Foundation.. I'm addicted to it :D
It's good but it only stays a few hours. I would recommend it as the colours are fab, but as long as you're willing to reapply every 3 hours or so.





I love it still!
last until u cry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan