Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye shadow for my weird eyes?

So, my eyelids appear very small, and the crease is very close to the lash line. How can I apply eyeshadow so they look bigger or just more normal? For example, when i apply any color to my lids, you can barely see it, and i love mascara.





here is a pic





http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/lunomoon4/DSCF0204-1.jpgEye shadow for my weird eyes?
Go on youtube and search up ';makeup for asian eyes';.


Most asians have a small eyelid or no eyelid, and they have ways to blend eyeshadow so it looks good. Eye shadow for my weird eyes?
plum eye shadow or a shimmery brown...some eyeliner, amd multiple layers of mascara...oh and use an eyelash curler
There's probably not much you can do with eye shadow, but mascara and eyeliner could accentuate your eyes very nicely.
you can use dark colours. it could make your eyelids look bigger. i always do that. you should try first, then see what happens...=D
try using brown if u really want to and do that like cat-eye egyptian thing. I have the same problem but i think with my eyes closed and i think a LOT so it's not as big of a problem for me. Your eyes are VERY beautiful though, and i think they would look better bare, but if u must, a brown or slighty purple mascara would probably do best :D.
try applying whatever colour you like then adding a small amount of a lighter shade in the middle of your eye lid, it'll give the illusion that your eyes are bigger.. also using lighter shades in the corner on your eyes then blend out to darker should make your eyes pop.. use lots of mascara.. a curling one to make your eyes look wider..
you dont need eye shadow for your eye.


its already naturally pretty.


plus, you cant even tell if it is on there or not. i think.


i guess its not meant to be.
you don't have to just apply shadow to your lower lid. when I use eye shadow i put it on my upper lid too. not quite to my eyebrow but yeah..that would solve your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan