Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye shadow for hazel eyes?

I have hazel eyes (they look like a weird greenish-brown with gold-ish in the center and grey rim. Also when I wear certain colored shirts they change.) and very dirty blonde hair that looks brown. My skintone is medium. So with all of that....what eyeshadow colors can I use? Which ones should I avoid completely?Eye shadow for hazel eyes?
To bring out the green in hazel eyes, use brown. I use MAC's Brun (a matte brown) and Tempting (a shimmery golden brown). Plums also look good, try MAC's Trax. A lot of people recommend pink shadow, this is a matter of opinion but I think it looks bizarre on people.Eye shadow for hazel eyes?
Try ';Swimming'; or ';Greensmoke'; by MAC
Go for copper eyeshadow! My bet is that you'll get complements galore on your eyes!
I don't know SORRY!!!!





*sweety!*
light purple enhances the green in hazel eyes. the brand ';almay'; has an eyeshadow kit made for hazel eyes and it even shows you how to do it!
purples and blues and maybe a bronze





avoid pinks and greens especially the lighter ones
golds look really good, so do light purples....almay sells eye shadows liners, and mascaras that are supposed to enhance your eye color, so maybe look into that!
I have the same color eyes, I love brown and green eye shadows, also blue and purple look good. The great thing about our eyes is that no matter what color you choose, it looks great.
u could use any colour
lite purple and pink and silver and brown will prolly work
idk sorry


go to like the mall and ask the ppl that sell make up
Golds, browns, purples, greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan