Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye shadow color for my big day?

I will be doing my own make up in 4 weeks when I get married. I have brown hair, and brown eyes and have a little tan. My question is should I use a light, shimmery brown eye shadow or a pink flat colored eye shadow or buy something else? I dont go all crazy with the eye shadow because i cant artfully layer it like most people do, so it just goes on my lids.





Also should I wear it more heavily than normal since my face doesnt tend to keep makeup all day?Eye shadow color for my big day?
Stay natural. If loud colors aren't for you, then it shouldn't be any different for your wedding. Use colors that you've worked with before ... pinks and browns are good - maybe light lavender, depending on skin tone.Eye shadow color for my big day?
Try going to a department store makeup counter and tell them what you want and the look you are trying to achieve. They'll be able to teach you how to make your eyes look fantastic, and give you some tips.





Best wishes! Have a fantastic day!
I would say a pretty shimmery bronze. I have black hair and brown eyes as well and I'm tanned colored (i'm west indian) and I will be using the bronze for my aug. wedding...Good Luck.DO NOT use that flat pink...yuck...especially on brown eyes.
Totally stick with matte neutrals - a sable for the crease and to fan out a bit on the side, maybe a light peach for the inner lid, and a lighter shimmer on the top near your brow.


Get a Cover Girl compact of four colours in neutrals/brows, they even include a little diagram. That's how I learned....
I would do it just as you do every other day. You will be in focus most of the night and you do not want to be too over done. Let your natural beauty shine through. Use your flat color and if you want add a very light shimery pink to it.
Try it several ways, and solicit your friends' or family opinions. To have the eye shadow last longer, use an eye shadow base that you put under the eye shadow to keep it from creasing. A t-zone mattifier on your face is a must, too.
You should use a color that matches your bridesmaids dresses. It will look great because probably your flowers are also the same color!





Good lucK!
I would try a Macy's and get a free makeover..... see what they do and tell them your not very good with makeup and ask them to show you how to apply it :)





It's hard to answer without seeing you.....





Also ask a friend who is good at makeup to help you? Maybe someone can apply it for you?? I have done it myself for friends in a pinch.





Actually the makeup isn't that $$ Estate Lauder is only $35 for powder, $30 for tint and their eye shadows are only $5-$25 dollars. Plus you really need to get a good foundation and powder to keep your makeup on. I heard MAX is good to and they are a cheaper nice line. Plus you get free gifts and fee samples so it even out.
Go for a sheer gold.
Brown eye shadow or even something with a green tint works well.





My eyes are brown with a little bit of gold in them. I use a green/gray eye shadow with a cinnamon dust and dark brown eyeliner/mascara. I just don't like the pink because well its pink and because it makes me look puffy/bug-eyed. I like the dramatic eye makeup where thats what stands out.





If you just want to experiment buy one of those kits for teenage girls and try on a bunch of colors until you find your fav. then buy that color in a quality makeup brand.
If you are not afraid of color use purple or lilac. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I wore that to my wedding. Or go for a gold color for a glowy look. I would wear it just a tad heavier if you are having an evening wedding. Otherwise, just touch up your make up before the ceremony.
Do go with anything too bright, what looks good in real life maynot look all that good on camera. I suggest going with light shades of pink and champagne with a slight shimmer (not too much other wise it will reflect to much light).





Practice your makeup and then have someone take pictures of you outside in natural light so you can get an idea of how it shows up on film.





This is not the day to try new looks, go with what make you look like you only better.
try different ways.


try the almay color intense eye showdow for brown eyes.


i used it (and still do. right now infact) for my wedding day. i used the shades for hazel eyes sincei hvae hazel/green eyes and it really does bring out the color and make them pop.


im sure they do the same for everyother eye color too.
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan