Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good colour eye shadow 4 me? plz help?

i av blonde hair and greyish blue eyes? i like sparkley not dark if that helps?! =DWhat is a good colour eye shadow 4 me? plz help?
Hmm..


Welll Dearest..


i would use a gray eye shadow on the eye and then line it with a bright blue glitter eyeshadow..


will look totallyy mence.. xWhat is a good colour eye shadow 4 me? plz help?
colors which match your eyes!


It really makes your eyes stand out!
You Are Invited! This will give you your best look for color and skin. Its fun and free





I am writing to invite you to visit my personal grand opening - you are


one of the first I have invited to come and visit so that I can share


my good news. I am now able to offer friends and family great deals on


Avon products, and do they have some great products!





In my ';Virtual Grand Opening'; you will be able to see Avon's incredible


Skin Care products and create your own Personal Beauty Profile! I


will use Avon's Personal Beauty System to consider all aspects of your


skin care needs and select the top products that are uniquely right for


you. All for Free, YES! I said Free. All new customers will recieve a THANK YOU GIFT AND FREE SAMPLES FROM ME!!!!!!





It really is exciting, and just one of the reasons I have joined the


Avon team of beauty professionals.





I hope you will come and I look forward to speaking with you soon.


Visit http://www.avonvirtualgrandopening.com to see it right now!








YOU WILL NEED THIS SPECIAL INVITE REPS EMAIL HERE IT is cajodway@yahoo.com THANK YOU! KATHY AND CHRIS JODWAY
a smokey bronzey colour will go well.
I would do a smokey grey color... maybe add a LITTLE bit of blue into it to make your eyes have a lil more pop
Green :):)





or blue :):)
Hi, no blue eyeshadow color, that makes blue eye look so funny, it's been a mistake for a long time, it just doesn't look good... You can use neutrals colors..and some pastel colors too...someone in your answers said she has blue eyes ans she wears bronzes.. etc.. that is a good idea, that would go perfect for your eye color, ..join my group.. : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jafraconsu鈥?/a>
I think a smokey purple shadow would look nice.
Plums-definitely!
i have blond hair and blue eyes too. i wear golds and silvery stufff mostly


and a light sparkly brown looks good too.
I'd try using a gold or bronze eyeshadow on the lower lid highlighted with white on the top of the lid
  • Mountain E Bike Ni MH battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    trojan