Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have pale skin, brown eyes and hair. what colour eye shadow would suit me best?

Apparently, olive/emerald green is the new brown, which is unfortunate for me cos I always wear brown! I think greens would suit you, but don't lay it on too thick - less is more. And now that we're heading towards summer, why not try bronzes and peaches - they would suit you too. You should experiment with a few colours and see what you like best.I have pale skin, brown eyes and hair. what colour eye shadow would suit me best?
well you can use silver or gold if you are going out some where but make sure not to over do it!


or light blue turquoise if you are just going for lunch with some friends!I have pale skin, brown eyes and hair. what colour eye shadow would suit me best?
I would say green or lilac. Since ppl with brown hair generally suit those colours and it will really open up your eyes and face. But be careful that you don't go for too bright a green or it might look silly.





I would recommend using either Barry M makeup or the new Body Shhop eyeshadow range which has come out because they do some nice shades.
purple
Without seeing you?


I would say use a black eyeliner, then a line of black eye shadow and blend and finish with a light shimmer pink.


Go your local MAC counter, they LOVE helping people learn about blending eye shadow!
really light purple, slate grey, and cream don't go for really bright colours if your really pale because they will wash your completion out and make u look ill
I have pale skin, brown eyes and hair too. I usually like to wear a light brown or pink eye shadow. I get a lot of compliments when I wear brown eye liner with brown eye shadow on my lids.
green
yellow eye shadow same thing dat i use and i ave the same description as u said about ur self and plus using yellow eye shadow cream is much better and it wont come off just like dat and it wont luk stupid and best of all it is easy to come off just use a baby wipe and if u use orange eye shadow cream and blend it in wid the yellow eye shadow cream it makes a great effect on your eyes
Depends what shade of brown your eyes are.


If their a light brown I'd say to use a medium brown eyeshadow, darker on the inner corners and then getting lighter outwards.


If their a dark brown like mine (you can barely see my pupil) purple has always worked good for me.
i'd go for gold if u have shunkissed hair etc then this will make it shmmer i think, or try some thing else neutral
Choosing makeup


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan