Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where do you wear your eye shadow??

on the eye lids, starting at the brow, where its meant to go.Where do you wear your eye shadow??
Silly question. On my ears of course!Where do you wear your eye shadow??
I don't use make-up at all other than during special occasions and I'm 17 btw.
eyelids
I wear eye shadow on my top eyelid and a little in the corner of my eye to make a little sparkle
I wear it on my eyelids and underneath my eyes. When it comes to make-up, I say anything goes!
on my eyelids sometimes i jsut do a fine line above my eyebrows other times my whole eyelid
Like everywhere 24/7 so yeah i love plus maskera
Right above my eye lashes on my eye lid but not too close to my eyebrow. Too much eyeshadow looks like you are stuck in the 1980's.
i put some earthy-color shadow on the bone juuust directly above the crease,sweep it on paralell 2 the crease..a difrent color thats dark (but matches) into the crease area....then in the space left below,any soft color that matches, like a rosy-pink. Lastly brush the entire lid softly so that the colors merge.


Voi-laaaa!! It'll look expertly done (use more natural matchy-matchy colors for a subtle day-look, and slightly more dramatic for nite)


=)
On my azz cheeks.
on my eyes


i wear it everyday
both of your eye lids!
Over the entire upper and lower lid area.
over your eye leaids
i dont





eyeliner is much better
Your nose.








Where do you think??





Your eye lid. Hence EYE shadow...
on my butt.
On our eye lids....and i wear mine under to..
if you get an alamay eye shadow it shows you where to put it theres 3 sections on your eyelid, right above the eyelid, and right underneath your eyebrow it usually goes from dark to light but thats what i wear it looks really cute to!
There should be a crease in your eyelids. Put it on starting at your eyelashes and go only to the crease. It looks bad if you cover your whole eyelid.
On my eyelids and under my eyebrows.
I wear it right above my eyelashes..i use a brush to smudge it...no straight lines that too 80's! and brush some right under your eyelashes on the bottom... I also like to put a lighter color in the corners! Looks real SeXy!
on my armpits?
well where you want it is to put a light highlighted eyeshadow under the brow and then a darker color on the crease then a darker color than that on the lid, thats to make your eyes pop. if you have blue, use browns, green it can go either purples or browns and brown eyes you can do ALMOST anything but yet again id say brown :)
um ok, usually i put a light coat on the lid and up to the eyebrow (sort of like a base coat) and then on the lower eyelid i put the darker color i want to stand out. usually i use two colors, but i bought this pallete that has four which you put on together, it's called sunlit bronze or something.
ok first u rub the clothy part of the lil thingy on the eyeshadow then u rub that on ur eyelids.





ps to other answerers, who ever is asking this question is clearly new at make up and such. theres no need for an attitude when answereing!
On my eyes....


My Eyelids..


and sometimes i pt some along my bottom lash line to make it look more dramatic.
on your eyelids mostly but i like to put it a little below my eyebrows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan