Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye shadow help:) easy question just a color!?

hey!


okay so my friend gave me this really cute make over. i have hazel eyes and wear black eye liner on top%26amp;bottom. she will not tell me what color the eye shadow is because she is being a pain in the butt%26amp; wants me to look for it my self! ugh. So i need help what would look good with that?? give me like a combanation like brown white and idk??


thankss!Eye shadow help:) easy question just a color!?
i reckon green bronze and gold


just a guess... it could have been anything really.Eye shadow help:) easy question just a color!?
Well it might have been brown or gold or maybe pink. It depends. But if it really made your eyes pop then it was probably one of those colors or a combo of the 3. Green, light brown, or purple might have been it too. If it was like a whole bunch of colors with the whole highlights and base thing then idk. Well i hope that helped at all. Also, what color did it look like??? That would be helpful in your search for that color. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan