Monday, June 21, 2010

I need new eye shadow which color?

Put a tannish gold color on your eyelids, cover half of your eyelids with black!


Then put on mascara and line your eyes with eyeliner!I need new eye shadow which color?
bronze or tansI need new eye shadow which color?
blue and green are my favorite.
i use a minty green metallic shadow with a dash of darker green in the far end of my eye to give me a bit of a smoky effect and underneath on top of my eyeliner i put a thin line of the metallic green eye shadow it looks good and i get complimented on my eye make up alot x
MAC eyeshadow in Sushi Flower
well, pinks and blues are my favs
check out www.youravon.com/stephaniemanning they have some great choices. Browns and Bronzes are really in and depending on your selection the cooler tones may work!
bronze, skin tones or olive metallic greens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan