Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have green eyes. What color eye shadow looks best? green, blue, or smokey brown?

just don't dye your hair red... hubby won't know whether to Stop or Go?I have green eyes. What color eye shadow looks best? green, blue, or smokey brown?
green or brown and now they have eye shadows available to enhance your eye color, so u dont even have to figure out what color to put , they are just made for green eyes or blue eyes or brown eyes Report Abuse
I have green eyes. What color eye shadow looks best? green, blue, or smokey brown?
Smokey brown, but I have green eyes and what really makes them pop, is reddish pink eye shadows lighter towards your inner eye and darker towards your outer eye, also purple-y colors. Something I really recommend Purple, steel, and copper colored eyeliners, lining the upper and lower rim of your eyes top off with a swipe of black, or dark brown mascara and your eyes should POP!
It depends on your skin tone! I have yellowish undertones and prefer brown eyeshadow with my green eyes.
Hi! I have green eyes too. The best is moss green, violet, and ginger. See ya!
smokey brown!
A NICE SOFT BROWN , WILL LOOK COOL
definately BROWN%26gt; i have green eyes
Purpley pinks are what is gonna make your eyes stand out the most, I have green eyes and when I wear those colors I constantly get compliments on them.
Definitely the smoky brown. It'd give you a very mysterious look for your eyes.
If the eyes are looking up from a satin pillow, you will never hear anything about eye shadow color...
oOoO, i love green eyes, i have them. Smokey colors def!


NOT green, it just dulls ur green eyes,


blue is okay, but be gentle, not too much, make it subtle, like a navy or hazel


but brownish-black is the best from my experience, add a little shimmer too





;) hope i helped!
I have green eyes too and i found that the colors that really bring out my eyes and make them bright are green, gold, and purple eye shadow and insted of using black eyeliner, try gray. Also, when putting on your eyeshadow, if you want to try say green, put light green shadow on more of the inside of your eyelid and then darker green shadow on more of the corner. that will ma\ke your eyes seem larger.
Probably brown because since it's dark, it makes your green eyes stand out.
earthy tones
Purple is supposed to make green look brighter. I also like to use brown with green.
I think u should put on blue because it make your eyes stand out


and you'll be a major hottie when everyones sees you !
Have you ever tried purple/lavender? I think that because green and purple are complementary colors, (they are directly opposite each other on the color wheel) that they look very nice together!


check out www.medusasmakeup.com
green or blue or any thing earthy and light
reddish browns would look good
I think smokey brown or white will look great on ya..
Actually plums or violets look the best on green eyes.
looks best with green and magenta eyeshadow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
trojan